We invite you to join us for our 30-Day Prayer and Fasting Session this July themed Exceeding Grace and Favor. This 30-day program is geared towards opening up the rest of the year 2021 to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayer for divine grace and favor to rest on our lives throughout the rest of 2021. The program runs from 1st to 30th July 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and 6am. Daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 1:00 pm every day.
You can join us for live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 712-770-5600
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Exceeding Grace and Favor Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 4
Bible Reading: John 16:33
- Father, I thank you for giving me the strength of waiting upon you, in the name of Jesus.
- I paralyze every spirit of death, assigned against me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Any spirit of the graveyard assigned to torment me, and my household, go back to your sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of the graveyard tormenting my spirit, be paralyzed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power building a house for me in the graveyard, enter your house and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of the graveyard, covering my body, receive Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of death and hell tormenting me, I conquer you by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my spirit, soul and body be preserved from the spirit of death and hell, in the name of Jesus.
- Every cloth from the graveyard, covering my glory and my star, be roasted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not die but live to declare the works of the living God, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.