We invite you to join us for our 30-Day Prayer and Fasting Session this July themed Exceeding Grace and Favor. This 30-day program is geared towards opening up the rest of the year 2021 to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayer for divine grace and favor to rest on our lives throughout the rest of 2021. The program runs from 1st to 30th July 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and 6am. Daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 1:00 pm every day.
You can join us for live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 712-770-5600
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Exceeding Grace and Favor Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 5
Bible Reading: Psalm 121:1-2
- I claim angelic assistance, and protection for me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- No wickedness shall prevail over my life and my family, throughout this month, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, release your blessings upon me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the mercy of God be released upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, let your anointing be released upon me, and promote me beyond every limitation, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every day of my life flow in the goodness and mercy of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Any problem being designed to waste my life, shall not stand, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic stranger assigned to waste my body, pack your load, and go, in the name of Jesus.
- I break any covenant giving the enemy the upper hand over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, destroy any evil plantation in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.