We invite you to join us for our 30-Day Prayer and Fasting Session this July themed Exceeding Grace and Favor. This 30-day program is geared towards opening up the rest of the year 2021 to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayer for divine grace and favor to rest on our lives throughout the rest of 2021. The program runs from 1st to 30th July 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and 6am. Daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 1:00 pm every day.
You can join us for live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 712-770-5600
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Exceeding Grace and Favor Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 7
Bible Reading: Isaiah 41:10
- I destroy every divination and enchantment of hell over my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Every storm assigned to trouble my dwelling place, be arrested by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every false allegation and accusation against me, fall to the ground, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every affliction pronounced upon my life and my family, to depart, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit of the living God, perfect what is lacking in my life and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of destruction shall not be my portion, in the name of Jesus.
- Pestilence and darkness shall not befall me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrow of the day will not come near my dwelling place, in the name of Jesus.
- Terror of the night shall go far from me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Destruction of the noonday shall not be my portion, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.