We invite you to join us for our 30-Day Prayer and Fasting Session this July themed Exceeding Grace and Favor. This 30-day program is geared towards opening up the rest of the year 2021 to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayer for divine grace and favor to rest on our lives throughout the rest of 2021. The program runs from 1st to 30th July 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and 6am. Daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 1:00 pm every day.
You can join us for live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 712-770-5600
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Exceeding Grace and Favor Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 21
Bible Reading: Psalm 29:11
- Every spell that is stopping me from moving forward, break and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good door that has refused to open, open now by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil hand closing the doors of my breakthrough, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
- The doors of my goodness shall be shut down no more, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the doors of my breakthrough, be continually open, in the name of Jesus.
- Every giant opposing my breakthrough, be paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.
- I pursue all the pursuers of my destiny, and I recover all my blessings, by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- The stubborn enemy that does not want me to achieve my purpose this year, be paralyzed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
- Every gang-up against my job, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every conspiracy against my destiny, shall turn to my favor, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.