We invite you to join us this December for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed The Storm is Over. This program is geared towards opening up the new year, 2022, to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers to bring an end to all storms in our lives in the year 2022. The program runs from 11th to 31st December 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Exceeding Grace and Favor Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 2
Memory Verse: James 4:17
- Oh God arise and make a way for me where there is no way, in the name of Jesus.
- Before the end of this year, Oh God of signs and wonders, visit me, in the name of Jesus.,
- Authority of Satan against me, shall not stand, in the name of Jesus.
- Every destiny destroyer against my child/children and my life, be buried by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power attacking me in darkness, be exposed and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil power from my father’s house following me to my place of breakthrough, paralyze, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil agenda of my father’s house to destroy my glory, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every assignment of the enemy to punish my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Covenant with dark powers over my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse placed upon me, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.