We invite you to join us this December for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed The Storm is Over. This program is geared towards opening up the new year, 2022, to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers to bring an end to all storms in our lives in the year 2022. The program runs from 11th to 31st December 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Exceeding Grace and Favor Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 3
Memory Verse: Proverbs 18:16
- Any demonic prophesy pronounced upon my life shall not prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- Any battle against me from the dark world be exposed, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus destroy every evil day assigned against me for the remainder of this year, in the name of Jesus.
- Every poisonous arrow prepared to shut me down before the end of this year, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
- I plead the blood of Jesus to destroy any form of evil growth causing problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of the night, which came upon me when I was sleeping, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Spiritual wickedness shall not prosper in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic appointment over my life, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
- Every appointment with sudden death over my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
I shall not die but live to declare the works of the living God, in the name of Jesus.