We invite you to join us this December for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed The Storm is Over. This program is geared towards opening up the new year, 2022, to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers to bring an end to all storms in our lives in the year 2022. The program runs from 11th to 31st December 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Exceeding Grace and Favor Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 10
Memory Verse: 2 Corinthians 13:5
- Oh God of Elijah arise and repackage my life for sign and wonders, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit of the living God, reorganize whatsoever is being scattered in my life before 2022, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever that is not functioning effectively in my body, hear the word of the Lord, receive divine resurrection and begin to function, in the name of Jesus.
- Every clinical prophesy concerning my health, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil pronouncement of physicians concerning my health, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Destructive infirmity shall not be my portion, in the name of Jesus.
- Jesus! The Great Physician heal me from every sickness, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life working against the spirit of God, get out, in the name of Jesus.
- Every tabernacle of internal disease spreading in my body, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not die but live to declare the works of the living God in the land of the living, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.