We invite you to join us this December for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed The Storm is Over. This program is geared towards opening up the new year, 2022, to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers to bring an end to all storms in our lives in the year 2022. The program runs from 11th to 31st December 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
The Storm is Over Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 12
Memory Verse: Romans 8:12
- Every Cord of darkness rising to pull down my destiny, break and scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual chain on my neck, causing my head to bow down, break. My head, be lifted up, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of the night assigned to destroy my life, be arrested by fire and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not cry for the enemy to laugh at me, no matter the battle, I shall prevail, in the name of Jesus.
- Every aggressor assigned to terminate my joy, I smash your head upon the Rock of Ages, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that my head shall be lifted above the heads of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- By your favor Oh Lord, let people I don’t know come and serve me, in the name of Jesus.
- No evil spirit shall come near my dwelling place, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord my Father, avenge me and subdue my adversaries before 2022, in the name of Jesus.
- When I cry unto thee Oh Lord, hear me in the day of my troubles, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.