We invite you to join us this December for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed The Storm is Over. This program is geared towards opening up the new year, 2022, to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers to bring an end to all storms in our lives in the year 2022. The program runs from 11th to 31st December 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
The Storm is Over Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 15
Memory Verse: John 1:29
- Before the end of this year, Oh God my Father remember me by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battles that pursued me this year, I will not see you in 2022, in the name of Jesus.
- Arise Oh Lord with your weapons of war and fight my battle, in the name of Jesus.
- The spirit of death shall not prevail over my life and my family’s life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord do not let the hand of the wicked prevail over me and my household, in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of shame in my life and my family’s life, be consumed by Holy Ghost fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every mark of dishonor in my life, be washed away by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Those that rejoice over my situation, they are coming to celebrate over my breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.
- As this year is going to an end, destruction shall not come upon me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
- Every assignment of the enemy over my life, become dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.