We invite you to join us this December for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed The Storm is Over. This program is geared towards opening up the new year, 2022, to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers to bring an end to all storms in our lives in the year 2022. The program runs from 11th to 31st December 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
The Storm is Over Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 16
Memory Verse: Hebrews 1:3
- Arise Oh Lord and deliver me from all my strong enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Arise Oh Lord and break in pieces the bones of those who hate me. Give me victory over them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked arrow fired to disgrace me, I reject you and send you back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my foundation pulling me down, break and let me go, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual bondage in my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Darkness arresting progress in my life, be consumed by Holy Ghost and fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God arise and remove every plantation of darkness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord do not let the enemy rejoice over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God arise, turn the laughter of the enemy over my life and my situation to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
- Before 2022 my name shall be announced in high places, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.