We invite you to join us this December for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed The Storm is Over. This program is geared towards opening up the new year, 2022, to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers to bring an end to all storms in our lives in the year 2022. The program runs from 11th to 31st December 2021.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
The Storm is Over Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 19
Memory Verse: John 4:48
- Oh God arise, hear my voice, and deliver me in every area where I need deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever I have been initiated unknowingly, Oh God arise and set me free, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic marriage between me and any evil spirit, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every marine spirit troubling my life, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil agreement between me and any evil spirt, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- I command any evil power under the sea, afflicting my spirit, to break and let me go, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God arise and destroy any evil soul tie between me and any evil spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil yoke with any spirts, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
- Any curse and covenant that is responsible for my problems, be destroyed by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever I inherited in my family that is holding me in captivity, break and release me, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you, Lord, for answering my prayers.