We invite you to join us this July for our 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session themed Open Heavens. This program is geared towards opening up the second half of the year 2022 to us through prayer. It is also geared towards prayers for healings, deliverance, miracles, financial breakthrough and much more for the rest of the year 2022. The program runs from 10th to 30th July 2022.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings at 12 midnight (EST) and at 6am. Also, daily fasting sessions will run from 6:00am till 121:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 667-770-1533
You can also join us online on Facebook and Youtube using the respective links.
We invite you to also submit your prayer requests, submit a testimony, Schedule a Pastoral Appointment or make a secure online donation using the respective links.
Also connect with Pastor Wale directly on Facebook and YouTube using his social media handle Adewale Oluwanusi.
Open Heavens Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 18
Memory Verse: Matthew 6:33
- My destiny, come out from every spiritual graveyard, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Haman looking for my life, perish in my place, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything programmed into my body to kill me, come out and go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
- I command every coffin designed for me and my family, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of death and hell being assigned to afflict me, go back to the sender, in the name of Jesus.
- Every graveyard holding me down in captivity, release me and let me go by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power of darkness that wants me to live in the cemetery, I reject your offer, in the name of Jesus.
- Wherever I have been enslaved, Holy Ghost fire appear and release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- Spiritual flies following me about, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh God arise and lead my captivity captive, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you because I know that you have answered all my prayers.