We invite you to join us for our Special 21-Day Prayer and Fasting Session this June. Themed Change and Restoration, this 21-day program is geared towards prayer for divine restoration and change in our lives, in the lives of those around us and in the world. The program commences from 8th June to 28th June 2020.
The daily prayer and fasting session will involve prayers in the Mornings and Evenings. Daily fasting ends at 12:00 noon every day.
You can join us for our live virtual prayer meetings for the program every day at 12 midnight (EST).
Prayer Line Phone Number: 712-770-5600
Change and Restoration Prayer and Fasting Session: Day 18
Praise and Worship
1. Powers harassing me with familiar spirits scatter by fire in Jesus name
2. Spirit of limitation break and release me in Jesus name
4. Every curse of demotion in my life be nullified by the blood of Jesus
5. Every evil vision and dream sponsored against me scatter in Jesus name
6. By the power in the blood of Jesus, I destroy any power attacking me with fear in Jesus name
7. Every spirit of fear inside me jump out by fire in Jesus name
8. Every pillar of fear in my heart be pulled down in Jesus name
9. Let my fear turn to boldness in Jesus name
10. Every satanic animal tormenting me in the spirit be roasted by fire in Jesus name
11. O lord my father, give unto me divine revelations and visions that will move me forward in Jesus name
12. Any demon coming around me to pollute me scatter by fire in Jesus name
13. Every curse laid upon my progress break by the blood of Jesus
14. Whatsoever contaminating my body be paralyzed in Jesus name
15. Power of the night feeding me with poison I paralyze you in Jesus name
16. Blood of Jesus cleanse my life from every witchcraft contamination in Jesus name
17. Every arrow shot into my life go back to your sender in Jesus name
18. Every defeat I have suffered turn to progress in Jesus name
19. O God arise enlarge my coast in this time of waiting upon you in Jesus name
20. Every demonic influence targeted to destroy my life be disappointed in Jesus name
21. Thank the lord for answered prayers.